Thread: Family Movies

Family Movies

I was going to make a comment about my favourite films of all times, but sadly i cant see an appropriate place. You have forums for Westerns through to Romance, but they dont suit.

I love Lassie Films.....you know the ones, the Lassie films that always see you end up teary eyed and you turn around and the wife and kids are feeling the same way. The emotional roller coaster of Lassie getting home or saving the day.....Theres probably 18 of them and all were awesome.

So how about a "Family" category?

Great suggestion my friend, done

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Thanks for that Duke

Im a lover of all the old TV "animal heroes" sort of films. I love Lassie, shows such as Rin Tin Tin, Jeffs Coliie, The Littelest Hobo and there are many others. You could include Flippa, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo....

So how many people are also a fan of these shows? Can you remember watching Jeffs Collie and seeing a Collie defeat a Grizzly Bear, watch Skippy use a radio and find the cirminals, cheered for Flipper when he saved the kids yet again.

What was your favourite animal show, actor or hero?

Snooks, thanks for bringing up these animal shows, I'm feeling sentimental now. I used to watch "Lassie" and loved those shows.

Rin Tin Tin as well:

Thread Information