Superman, Batman, or Spiderman?

Which is your favourite?

I really like what is happening with the "Batman" sequels, and that, by far, is my favourite choice.

"Spiderman 3" was on television yesterday and I set out to watch it. About fifteen minutes in, I was bored and turned it off. Was I being unfair in giving it more of a chance? I'm trying not to be judgmental like before, so I will listen to your opinions about "Spiderman" and the sequels.

BTW, is anything happening with a new "Superman" sequel?

I like Spiderman. Although i think they are going overboard with so many movies. especially now, Spiderman 4 really? I don't like Batman. I don't think of him as a superhero. The latest Batman movie I started to dislike him even more. I loved the Joker. He made the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorFanatic View Post
    I like Spiderman. Although i think they are going overboard with so many movies. especially now, Spiderman 4 really? I don't like Batman. I don't think of him as a superhero. The latest Batman movie I started to dislike him even more. I loved the Joker. He made the movie.

I really liked Heath Ledger as the Joker and Jack Nicholson in previous "Batman" movies.

Superman is way better than the rest of the heroes. just the bad this is his weakness to krypton. Overall he is just full with power.

Spiderman. It will always be Spiderman.

Yeah, maybe batman 2nd cuz of his cool toys
    Check my site www.filmigos.com to see if a movie is worth spending money on in a theater or waiting to rent it!

I will be the odd one and say I like the Batman movies more. But the new Amazing Spiderman is definitely better than the Spiderman Tobey Mcguire played in.

Personally I'd say Batman is the best of all the current Superhero movies combined.

I like the fact that the character has been grounded and although much of what he can do is still pretty awe inspiring, they put it into context as to why he can do what he does.

I like how bats were used as inspiration for his character because he feared them. I'm sure many people fear bats so it's an interesting parallel given most people fear crime as well.

I'm disheartened by the fact that Ben Affleck is the new Batman because he pretty much sucks in everything.

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

I watched The People's Choice Show where Ben Affleck was given the Humanitarian Award.

http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/peop...889720,00.html

I would like to see him as "Batman" though. I didn't think Christian Bale was going to be a really good "Batman", but he was. Why isn't he in "Batman" anymore?

Batman all the way form a movie point of view. I think the films have only got better compared to both Spiderman and Superman. However Superman has to be the best in the comic universe.

I agree with you, Pablo, I do think "Batman" films have gotten better. My favourite is "The Dark Knight".

Spiderman and It will always be my first choice.

I'm a Batman kind of guy through and through. I love that franchise. Batman was my favorite superhero since as long as I can remember.

Thread Information