Thread: Website Updates

Website Updates

Hello all,The website is in dire need of updates both Forum and Blog. For this reason I'll be shutting down the forum for a window in time ranging from 4 - 24 hours while I update and re-install the software. This will be done on a weekend and probably late at night (PST) so hopefully it's done before you notice. As for the site theme, we'll be using the default that comes with the software suite so it will look vastly different and simplistic over the short term.The same can be said for our Blog which will undergo virtually the same process. Re-skinning both Blog and Forum will happen in tandem so the process will be slowed drastically. The goal is to have both software's up to date with skinning complete Holidays 2016.Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Just checking in! And apparently it seems to work :-)I'm nearly on shore as i have a mobile connection. Once i get home (probably tomorrow ) i'll start catching up on the missed posts and messages on B2O.

Nah it's not working very well at all. The forum is completely ignoring spacing between paragraphs to start and the WYSIWYG only seems to have partial functionality. It's completely broken and needs fixing soon I think.

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Thread Information