Road To Perdition

One of those movies that leave one with a lot of emotion. I believe this is one of Tom Hanks' best roles, and I've become such a fan through the years.

I absolutely loved Road to Perdition. I simply didn't know what to expect of Tom Hanks playing a gangster so I went into it a bit skeptical at the time. The movie simply blew me away and Tom Hanks did an outstanding job of playing both Michael Sullivan the gangster and Michael Sullivan the loving and somewhat misunderstood father.

Road to Perdition is definitely a MUST SEE!

I always get a bit of a chuckle when you refer ever so lovingly to Tom Hanks. I remember the days when you couldn't stand him and even reflecting back on it now I can't see why you didn't like him? He truly is one of the best and most diverse actors to come about in the past 30 years so it struck me as odd that you didn't like him originally.

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

I always get a bit of a chuckle when you refer ever so lovingly to Tom Hanks. I remember the days when you couldn't stand him and even reflecting back on it now I can't see why you didn't like him? He truly is one of the best and most diverse actors to come about in the past 30 years so it struck me as odd that you didn't like him originally.
    I don't think I even saw any of his movies then. In short, I was a judgmental a$$!

was?

My Daughter Rules!

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    Then, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Quote Originally Posted by luba View Post
    I don't think I even saw any of his movies then. In short, I was a judgmental a$$!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    was?
    Yes, I was wrong; Tom Hanks is a very good actor and I understand he is a very nice person as well!

Thread Information